Saturday, January 26, 2008

Westfield Champs


Garrett- 1st place
Levi - 1st place
Seth - 3rd Place

Boy, has it been a day. I know I promised to get the pictures uploaded today. While I was uploading the videos I decided to clean off my SD card on my camera. Well, in the midst of moving the pictures to my external so I could put them with my digi-scrap stuff somehow it deleted all of my pictures on my card. It asked if I wanted to delete the 2 pictures I had just moved, I hit ok and the whole folder went....Thankfully I found a program that did SD card recovery and I now have all 400+ of the pictures back. So tomorrow after I get the sermon/choir uploaded on the church web-site I will go through the pictures again. The videos are just about done uploading and then I am going to bed. I will post the videos tomorrow too.

No comments:

Any picture on my Blog can be enlarged by just clicking on it!