Sunday, April 8, 2007

Resurrection Sunday Morning


Here is our wonderful tribe! Shelby had asked me all week when she would get to wear her new dress. I was telling pastor about it at a dinner we were at with them on Saturday night and he commented that he could not wait to see the boy's ties. I always make them ties to match, except this year... I felt so bad that I had to go home after dinner and make them ties before going to bed. Steven had a long tie to match Shelby's dress and my skirt. Shelby wanted a picture to show that we matched and Steve just could not get a handle on how to use the camera. If you click on the picture it should be larger. All of the ties are different, they get to pick out their own design. Shelby's purse is reversible to match the top or skirt part of her dress.

1 comment:

Casey said...

I like Shell-bears dress! Very cute pics. It's nice to see you in a picture also. Oh yeah, the boys look nice also! :o) We are planning on stopping by Thursday late morning. It will have to be a fast stop! :o) See you then.

Any picture on my Blog can be enlarged by just clicking on it!