Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Some of our Weekend

So we have been spending a lot of time cleaning and repairing the upstairs duplex. Hopefully we will be showing it today and will have a new, honest renter soon. Here are some pictures.
Levi master-minded this monstrosity and even took the picture. Boy, do I love digital. The kids can practice photography and nothing is wasted. Seth is just waiting for the chance to demolish!
Garrett helped put the tread in the kitchen/dining of the duplex. Red whatever spilled all over the kitchen carpet does not come out...nice new flooring!


I've been telling Kaleb all week that Seth needs a haircut. So I come home from band today and this is what greets me at the door. He likes it too much. Too bad it lasted just long enough to take a picture!

1 comment:

Casey said...

hey, I was all for the 'hawk why'd you get rid of it..it was stylin! :)

Any picture on my Blog can be enlarged by just clicking on it!