Saturday, February 2, 2008

Seth Poynette


Check out those new wrestling shoes! I finally found a place where I could order them small enough. When Steve opened the box he was so sure they were too small. He actually even has a little growing room. Seth still wears a size 9.5-10 shoe. Sethy did wrestle 3 matches but only two got pictures. My photographer (Steven) watched Garrett's match and ran up to get Seth (his match was right after Garrett's) and put the camera down and forgot to pick it up. At least he remembered the wrestler. :)


Seth did very well and, as you can see, almost pinned right away. He is determined!!! He did loose his tempter in the end and was scolded by the ref. I showed him the video and explained to him what he did that was wrong. Hopefully this will never be an issue again.

No comments:

Any picture on my Blog can be enlarged by just clicking on it!