Saturday, August 22, 2009

11 States in 11 days Post #1

We spent our first 2 days doing nothing but traveling so here are some "interesting" pictures of us traveling

Can you believe this is how my babies spent a good majority of Friday's travel. Of course it was the best part of the trip so far, nice and quite! (JK!)


You know it has to b a breath taking view when I not only looked but took the time to take a picture. I hate bridges and even more long ones over a large amount of water...


Kaleb taking the lead going down a steep grade.



A tunnel that took us through the mountain. We went through a few of these and the kids loved them.

inside the tunnel....

For those who are of a pessimistic attitude, here is proof that there is light at the end of the tunnel :)




The beauty of this was not able to be captures. How anyone can look at this and believe that it "just happened" what a life they are missing!



My #2 in front of his dorm and in his dorm room.

See ya after I have internet again and more pictures to post!

No comments:

Any picture on my Blog can be enlarged by just clicking on it!