Saturday, June 16, 2007

Another week gone...

Pretty Miss Annika came to visit this week. The kids all fought about who got to hold her. She loved to snuggle with big Kaleb. I think she liked the height since her daddy is so tall too. Levi told me she could not go home until I took his picture with her. She was beyond tired so this was the best I could do. Isn't she pretty?

Another exciting thing that happened this week is that Kaleb passed his permit test. So I will never get to drive again! Since he would not let me take his picture I found one that I had taken at the Kings Kids award banquet with 2 of his best friends. Kaleb is not blurry, that is the way he looks! ;) Jacob K., Heath C. & Kaleb.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Cute baby girl....she liked snuggling w/ your fam! :) Congrats Kaleb, glad your mom gave us the warning to stay off the roads in N.L. :)

Any picture on my Blog can be enlarged by just clicking on it!