Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Doctor Update

Well, I just thought I would give you all an update. I got a call yesterday from the hospital right before we were to leave. The MRI machine had broke down, so they had to reschedule it for today (Wednesday) which means I also had to reschedule my results appointment which was suppose to be today. So they could not get me in to see the doctor until Monday. So I go in for the MRI later today and hopefully will get the results late Monday afternoon. God is in control, God is in control, God is in control, God is in control!!

7-18-08 Edited to add: The MRI shows no abnormalities (Steve & the kids beg to differ). So I wait until Monday to find out the next step to explain my numbness, fatigue and dizziness.

1 comment:

Casey said...

We are praying for you!

Any picture on my Blog can be enlarged by just clicking on it!