Monday, July 7, 2008

July 4th Pool


So on day 2 Heath had to work so Lois came over and went swimming with the kids. I was not feeling well still so Seth sat with me this time. We went swimming later after the zoo and he went then. We found the green thing Shelby is wearing in one of these for him and I'm glad we did as he had no fear. I have no pics of him swimming as I was in the pool with him so I could not take any pictures. We had the whole pool to ourselves and so Lois brought a jar of change and threw it all over the pool for the kids to find. They had a lot of fun. Kaleb learned the hard way not to dive for money near his sister-in-laws' toes... Then we went off to their house to have lunch and let the kids play Wii. Heath does not have a t.v so thankfully their new house has a huge blank wall in their family room for his projector. Levi really got into it.

No comments:

Any picture on my Blog can be enlarged by just clicking on it!