Friday, October 5, 2007

Firehouse Fieldtrip

Friday we took a field trip with our Homeschool group to the fire/ambulance station in Elroy. The kids had a great time and I took a lot of pictures. To see more pictures check out the Home-school photo gallery on the church website. I should have them up in the next few days.

Garrett and his little buddy Jason. Garrett loves to help Mrs. Ingraham with Jason since she has to bring her small daycare in order to attend day outings. Garrett & Jason get along great!!


Levi and his buddies Ryan, Austin and Avery. Levi just bought new sunglasses with some of his birthday money. He was asking for them before his birthday but I made him wait and buy them himelf. I'm such a tough mom...


Seth loves this big, huge, gigantic truck.


I was trying to get a nice picture of Shelby and Niah (Jason's sister) when Jason decided to "pose". Now I understand why he and Garrett get along so well...

No comments:

Any picture on my Blog can be enlarged by just clicking on it!