Saturday, October 27, 2007

Yard day


So today was yard day. With football every Saturday for the last 2 months not much has gotten done around here. So I made sure no one made any plans except mine! They worked hard!!! Kaleb put up the gazebo by the pond while everyone picked up sticks and mowed. Right before we stopped for lunch I mentioned that sometime in the future I would love the shed moved. I went in and made lunch and then sat down to read some e-mails. By the time I got back outside, they had the shed emptied and ready to move. Steve fell asleep and by the time he got outside it was moved and we had started putting the cans etc. back in. Then it was repair the wood holder. I'm so very pleased with what was accomplished. But it is not finished yet.....

No comments:

Any picture on my Blog can be enlarged by just clicking on it!