Saturday, October 13, 2007

Necedah vs. Pittsville


Well, today was the last game of the season. Garrett made some great plays, which of course I did not get pictures of. How come he cannot tell me when he is going to play great so I can be ready to take a picture? The one in the distant, I missed the catch (which the crowd went wild to). I got the camera up and on fast enough to get him running. I did not get it zoomed in fast enough to get a good picture though. So the Wolves went undefeated once again (36-0). From what I was told. In the history of Pee-Wee football in Necedah (12 + yrs) only 3 teams have ever gone a whole season undefeated. Garrett was on one of those teams in 4th grade and this one in 6th grade. Not only did he play all morning he went over to his friend's house when we got home and played all afternoon. So we finally get our weekends and a few week nights free for a few months, until wrestling starts in December.

No comments:

Any picture on my Blog can be enlarged by just clicking on it!