Friday, March 14, 2008

Flash from the past


So today Steven decides to clean out his locker at work. He brought home this key chain (alas the cut picture corner) with pictures of the kids. It only contained 3 kids and Garrett (now 12) was a baby so it shows you how long it has been since he cleaned out his locker... He said when he pulled it out and saw this picture he first thought it was Levi. I agree, I never saw before how much Levi looks like Heath when he was little. Maybe the beard throws me off now, Heath?!? Levi also always makes those faces when I take his picture. Oh no, one Heath was more than enough! :)

*Edited to add that the key chain contained 3 kids not this picture. He had a baby picture of Garrett on the other side.

No comments:

Any picture on my Blog can be enlarged by just clicking on it!